Friday, February 24, 2012

Product Review: ORS Curls Unleashed Mousse


A new product that came across my radar while I attended the Bronner Brothers Hair Show in Atlanta,GA was Organic Root Stimulators Curls Unleashed " Let it Flow Shine and Define Mousse". This new ORS line hair care line is free of SD alcohols,parabens,mineral oil, and BPA free. The Shine and Define Mousse is soooo wonderful for 2 and 3 hair types! I added it to wet freshly washed and conditioned hair. It spreaded evenly with only about 2 pumps of product. Which is good because I find some products you have to add a lot to see results. It left my hair soft and and my curls really defined! I believe its definetly a staple product for type 2/3 TWA hair! So here are pros/cons of the product...

PROS
-Defines Curls, especially on shorter hair.
-Light weight
-Not crunchy
-Dot need a lot of product to achieve style
-Harsh chemical free
-Some certified organic ingredients
-Affordable at only $8.

CONS
-Towards the end of the day my hair got a lil frizzy. But that could be because of Florida humidity :)


As you can see I dont have many Cons. I really, really like this product!!!! :-)


For more information on this product and the other products in the ORS Curls Unleashed line visit thier website at www.curlsunleashed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment